Asofa was born in Tonga but grew up in Apia, Samoa and came to New Zealand when he was twenty years old, and became a blacksmith for the Chubbs for twenty years and later owned his own business, the Asofa Locksmith Services. Asofa had also done Body FX as a model for body painting and some extra work on Noor Razzak's Angry Samoans and Peter Jackson's King Kong.
- Angry Samoans (2004) - Samoan 1
- King Kong (2005) - Tribesman (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - Laketowner (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) - Laketowner (uncredited)
Behind the scenesEdit
- Manase had also worked with Pete in the second and third films of The Hobbit trilogy.