Jarl Benzon (born September 22, 1976) is a Danish-born New Zealand stand-in and actor who portrayed as a New Yorker in Peter Jackson's 2005 remake of King Kong.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - 2001 - stand-in and a Last Alliance Elf (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 2002 - stand-in and an Elven Warrior (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - 2003 - stand-in and a Travelling Elf (uncredited)
- King Kong - 2005 - New Yorker (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - 2012 - greens artist
Behind the scenesEdit
- Jarl had worked with Pete in The Lord of the Rings trilogy as a stand-in and extra and in the first film of The Hobbit trilogy as a greens artist. In the LOTR trading cards, he appeared as the elf Glorfindel.
- Jarl's name is pronounced "Yarl".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.